Liquidation (Winding up or de-registering a co-operative)

The members may decide to voluntarily deregister the co-operative at a general meeting.  In that case, you need to pass a special resolution and 75% of the members will have to vote in favour of the special resolution to voluntarily wind up the co-operative.There are two reasons why you might have to wind up your Co-operative. The […]

Deregistering/Closing your (CIPC)Company

To de-register your company and/or close corporation, follow these steps: Write a letter to CIPC The letter must include the following statement confirming that: The company or close corporation is not carrying on business or is dormant; and Has no assets, or because of the inadequacy of its assets, that there is no reasonable probability […]

I need my tax number

Need your tax number? Steps on how to request tax services via the SARS USSD Channel Step 1:  Initiate USSD by dialing *134*7277# Step 2:  Select the service you require Step 3:  Taxpayer Verification – SARS will request you to complete either your,ID/Passport/Asylum Number Step 4:  Tax Resolution – Upon successful verification by SARS, a response […]

Request to be Updated as the (SARS) Registered Representative

A Registered Representative is someone who officially act on behalf of the company concerning tax services. Who can be a Registered Representative? Treasurer – If you are treasurer for the entity; Curator – If you have been appointed as the Curator for the taxpayer; Liquidator/ Executor/ Administrator (Estates) Main Partner – If you are the […]

How do I change My SRD banking details

If you are an approved beneficiary of the SASSA SRD R350 Grant and you wish to change your banking details, please submit your ID Number below. An SMS containing a secure link, unique to you, will be sent to the mobile phone number with which you registered during application. Click on the link in the […]